- a pinch of Spicewell New Salt
- a pinch of Spicewell New Pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Shell out the boiled eggs and slice them into two halves.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, with Spicewell's New Salt and New Pepper.
- Apply the above marinade to the eggs on the yolk side.
- Heat oil in a wide pan over medium heat and place the eggs in the pan with the masala-coated side in contact with the pan.
- Shallow fry till you get a nice brown colour and change sides so that the eggs get fried evenly on all sides.
- Sizzling masala egg fry is ready to be served with rice and rasam or as a starter.